My little Jack started out growing his little baby hooded towel so I decided to take on the task of crafting him one that will give him some room to grow! So this towel is pretty big on him cause I want it to last awhile! Let's get started...
What you will need:
-One adult size towel $4
-One hand towel (or larger, same color) $2
-One white washcloth $.99
-Small amt dark material for pupils of eyes
-sewing machine and scissors
1. My hand towel was huge! It was from IKEA, guess that's how they roll over there. Anyways, I had to cut my hand towel down. Just size it to your kid's head. Save the extra material for the eyes.
2. Fold the hand towel in half "hamburger style and sew down one side. This will be the back of the hood.
5. Take 4.5 inches in width of the extra material. Fold it into thirds and sew on a white of the eye over one folded side. Keep it long length-wise until you sew the outline of your frog eyes.
6. Now you can cut around the outline of the eyes. Three plus layers of material will make it so your froggy eyes won't droop!
7. Sew the froggy eyes on the hood! There you have it! A cute little frog!