Monday, March 22, 2010

Another shoe makeover!

I've been inspired by all the cute shoe makeovers I've seen in blogland, and here is my own humble version.
BEFORE:
I got these very cool looking purple shoes (it looks blue here, but trust me, it's purple) for $1 at Walmart.  They look like they're $1 don't they?

Not anymore!  Now it looks very cute!  These flowers were very easy to make, I found the tutorial for them here.  These shoes are so cute!  I can't wait to wear them.
  


Not bad for $1.00, is it?  


post signature

5 comments:

  1. i like that blue (i know you arent showing that off as much as your makeover) very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure can tell your a Sperry :) Bieng crafty comes with the Name! Not for me tho! Supper cute Shoes! Supper cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo CUTE...they don't look like $1.00 shoes now! Hope you have a FUN week:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shoe ideas for a couple bucks you have a fresh new look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails