Monday, March 8, 2010

Newspaper decoupage - my attempt at being organized.

Ok, Nicholette is probably laughing right now, as she sees this post.  She has seen my "craft room"/"dump"  and I told her I had a goal to organize it my April.  Well it's March, and I haven't done a thing about it.  I can't even take a picture to show you all how bad my craft room is, for fear of all you dear followers leaving me.

I should have made a tutorial, but this really is just simple.  I used empty cereal boxes and an empty oatmeal container. Mod Podge is my friend! :)  I just used some newspaper to cover these up and some black grosgrain ribbon to decorate the edges.  Cute labels to organize things, and that's all!
Hopefully this means I'll reach my goal to finish my craft room in April.



Keep your fingers crossed for me!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. I love those...and I have a craft dump too...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a store this week and they had 'magazines' done the same.. your right in style with this wonderful idea!
    I like it!
    Sandy

    http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-bathroom-reno-part-1-linen-closet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! Now I have something to use my newspaper for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea!
    It looks like we have the same magazines!
    Have a splendid day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Now, I just need to get a newspaper subscription! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look great! I did something similar using fabric scraps and recycled containers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome and so easy. You can find everything in the trash for this!
    I'm from The Crafty Clique! Thanks for the comment. So sweet of you! I would love to do a guest post!
    email me here so we don't have to converse thorugh comments ;)
    stufflyssamakes@gmail.com
    talk to you soon!
    Lyssa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails